Sitting around with some girls this afternoon taking a break from the real world and somehow the subject of commercials came up. Wish I had posted this for Mother's Day....
Hallmark got even higher marks but I couldn't find the one with the retiring teacher....anyone remember that one?
Happy Belated Mother's Day!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
As the Highland Games draw near yet again, I though to myself what better way to celebrate my heritage than to bask in the glory of man. And boy will this girl be baskin'! With the hopes of sharing such joy, I bring to you my list of reasons why I love the native dress of my people.
Thirteen Reasons Queen Goob Loves A Kilt
1. A kilt looks good on anyone.
2. A kilt looks even better on a man.
3. Men with work boots and heavy socks bunched up.
4. I LIKE wearing mirrors on my shoes.
5. A kilt is probably the most masculine article of clothing a man could wear.
6. You don’t have to worry about tearing out the knees or the bum.
7. You can dress them up or go casual, we really don’t care.
8. They come in any color you could possibly conceive.
9. I quote Mel Gibson as William Wallace in Braveheart when I yell …"Freedom!"
10. Who doesn’t like their man going commando?
11. Going commando and everyone knowing it.
12. A kilt provides free air conditioning on those hot summer days.
13. Women LOVE a man in a kilt.
....crap, that makes fourteen, doesn't it?