Friday, January 16, 2009

"I Must Be Crazy To Be In A Loony Bin Like This." *





Heading to my mom's this afternoon to finish my last shift as Nurse Ratched. Plan on finishing up the photo compilation as promised so long as Mommy Dearest doesn't have a four page list of things for me to do.

I'm kinda pissed off though, my brother stepped up to the plate and split the nursing doodies with me so I can't rag on him or be mean for like a day or two. I haven't talked to him yet this morning, wondering how "Bath Time With Mom" went last night.

He probably has a hangover from too much beer.....


FYI - It's actually colder in Florida than it is in Alaska right at this very moment - is that crazy or WHAT?!?!?






* Quote from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

10 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

One of my favorite movies.

Anonymous said...

Hehehehehe....you said "doodies"...

*read in your best Beavis and Butthead voice*

And it is fracking COLD - WTF? I can't believe you actually had frost there!!!

Mrs. R said...

But I bet it's still colder in Minnesota than it is in Florida...

CSY said...

Oh, I'd LOVE to have been a fly on the wall for bath time! THAT would have been HILARIOUS!!! Tell your mom I hope she gets better soon - we're all tired of hearin' ya bitch!
WTF is Mother Nature thinking? Doesn't she know that Florida has already had its week of winter?!

Karen ^..^ said...

LMAO!!! I laughed so hard when I read that. Your brother reads your blog, doesn't he? LOL, teehee, teehee, I can't stop laughing.

Oh, you are too damn funny.

And yeah. I'm freezing my ass off. This is NOT why I moved to Florida!!!

And yeah, we definitely need a girl's weekend! Soon!!

Cece said...

It was 15 flucking degrees in Arkansas this morning, and I had to get out into it before the freaking sun came up. It never gets that cold in Arkansas.

Megan said...

82 here today. Just sayin'.

Bonnie the Boss said...

Sorry it is so cold! I am glad your brother is helping!

Suzanne said...

I commented here the other day. Hummmmmmmmmm...where is it? I just came from Leah's and planned to leave another (your Leah comment is HILARIOUS!!!), but realize this is my first. How is that possible? I distinctly remember leaving a comment for you the other day...















somewhere!













Damn!


I love this post but can't write everything I wrote the other night. I'd never do me justice. No really, I'm serious. I'm a one time wonder. Just know that I wrote an amazing comment and that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest." Oh, and that's I'm emailing to collect me photo!

Love you sweetie. Don't forget it's Cece's birthday today. Stop by the Wild Onion for a good time. Oh, and to also take care of the beer.

;)

Queen Goob said...

I love you guys!