Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ya'll Can Kiss My Christmassy Ass

I am so not feeling the Christmas spirit this year. I have yet to decorate the house, purchase a tree, or even buy the first gift. "Bah, humbug!" doesn’t really express my current enthusiasm this year. I’m more along the lines of “Fuck you, you little bastard, I can't believe you finished decorating and shopping before the 24th.....fucker!”

Yea, that kinda says it all, doesn’t it?

Last year we had a pretty paathetic tree but once decorated it didn’t look too bad. This year I’d settle for anything…..even this:



Here’s how I’m feeling about the holidays right about now:

Doesn't this guy look pleased?

How about him, are ya feelin’ the love from THIS guy?

Doesn’t this make you wanna don a Santa hat and sing carols to your neighbors?

How about these three; which one do you think is gonna pee in the eggnog….huh?

I bet this guy left one hell of a Christmas gift for you, buddy!

Hope you guys are have a fabulous season despite the “love” I’m sending your way. Or better yet, any fun stories you’d like to bitch about yourself? Bring them on let's celebrate together....I'll bring the eggnog!

8 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

I feel the same way. The only thing that's gonna get me in the spirit is "accidently" knocking down a Salvation Army Santa.

Jess said...

Haven't done a damn thing myself...I have pretty much been over Christmas for about 10 years now...oh well. One of these days I will get back into it!

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with ya, sistah!

Megan said...

Isn't anyone happy? Anyone? Bueller?

I like your Charlie Brown lookin' tree there.

Anonymous said...

If you put all those adorable little creatures together in my living room I STILL wouldn't feel the spirit in me.

Right now I'm just hoping a few brandy and hot chocolates on Christmas Eve will do the trick.

If not? Meh. There's always next year.

just bob said...

No trees, no decorations, no lights, no nothing here at the abode of bobness.

Just say no to noel.

kylie said...

"just say no to noel"

good one bob

i like christmas for one day, Christmas day

the rest of the time it's just a whole lot more jobs to do

it's made bearable by chocolate, shortbread, seafood, stonefruit, wonderful cheeses......

just bob said...

Hi Kylie