Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Nobody Loves Me, Everybody Hates Me, I'm Going To The Garden To Eat Worms

Hello extended family! I know, I know; I have been neglecting my loved ones but thought the least I could do was try and come up with a good excuse. Anyone up for it? If you feel this isn't a valid excuse just give it to me with both fists flying, okay? I've been dealing with a long-distance relationship going bad and rather than air my dirty laundry (because he really is a great guy) and bashing the name of a good man, I figured I would stew in my own juices and then let them flow when they were properly fermented and ready to intoxicate you.

DAMN - that was a good-assed excuse, wasn't it?!?!?!

No?

Really?

Well short of death, terminal illness, and/or natural disaster, what would be a good excuse for my negligence in blogging?

Go ahead, I can take it!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You discovered there's more to life than blogging? :P

Queen Goob said...

memarie - I have no life....trying to get one! Taking a four-day weekend just for me!

Anonymous said...

Well, hell. Sometimes ya just need to refresh and relight the little blogger within.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

If you really eat worms I'll forgive you...and be really impressed.

Anonymous said...

Best excuse for neglecting the blogosphere: got pulled over for doing 5 over the limit, yadda yadda yadda, learned how to pee with a crowd.

the mama bird diaries said...

You are forgiven. No excuses needed. :)

Megan said...

Umm, just got here. No frame of reference...

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) said...

Qoute "I would stew in my own juices and then let them flow when they were properly fermented and ready to intoxicate you."

Thanks but tried golden shower once ad it didn't do it for me!

but seriously hope it works with the luv connection!

Michelle Flaherty said...

Um...you had elective brain surgery?

I use that one when all my others seem really lame. Which seems to be a lot of the time lately. ;)

Mrs. R said...

I think the excuse you gave is more than sufficient. :( Sorry things are rocky right now.